Welcome to the coolest fully remote (part time) contract role - where you will be an important contributor to a growing business. We are a small (but mighty!) team positioned for growth. We look to empower people to thrive beyond the hustle/grind culture and provide the absolute best talent across the globe. Our #workfromanywhere mantra is our lifeblood and we invite you to share in our adventure!
WHO WE ARE:
First Page Strategy (FPS) is a global growth marketing agency. We partner with product-led brands looking to achieve high-volume, sustainable growth. We are collaborative, data driven and people-centric. We emulate the structure and expertise of the big players with the attention and finesse of a boutique agency, allowing us to seamlessly function as an extension of an in-house marketing team.
As an Editing Pro at First Page, you'll put your skills to work, ensuring that our client's content meets high editorial standards. You will be working closely with our Editorial Lead to edit, create, and fact-check engaging content for different formats to meet and exceed our marketing goals. Our ideal candidate has an editorial background in small business and entrepreneurial-focused content and a basic understanding of SEO. Up-to-date knowledge of AP Style regarding equity-focused content is a bonus!
WHAT WE’LL NEED YOU TO DO:
- Edit blog assignments, landing pages, video scripts, and social copy for clarity, context, grammar, structure, and accuracy
- Ensure all content meets voice and tone guidelines
- Assign topics to freelance writers
- Assist with the blog budget as needed
- Create and edit copy for infographics
- Work with the outreach team on guest blog posts and link building
- Build and publish content in HubSpot
WHAT WE'D LIKE TO SEE FROM YOU:
- At least three years of previous editing experience for a brand or publisher
- Must have 1+ years experience using HubSpot, or competitive marketing automation platform, and get inbound marketing certified through HubSpot before starting
- Ability to provide feedback and answer questions from writers
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Great attention to detail and dedication to accuracy and quality
- The ability to dedicate your retainer hours to our team, highly preferable without a full time role elsewhere. Please note: Side hustles and other contracts are totally fine! We’ve just found that someone with a full time job and then us as a side hustle generally doesn’t work
- Communication skills are essential to the success of our remote company, both internally and externally - to be a part of this team it is key that you are able to effectively communicate with people across the globe
- We have set Sync Hours (10a-2p CST) where our entire team needs to be accessible (not chained to a desk!), but the rest of your schedule is up to you (we believe in nonlinear work days). Our ETM’s (extended team members) are asked to do the same, based on your retained hours. Special conditions made for those +/- 5hrs outside of our main time zone (CST).
- Technology-savvy: with the ability to quickly learn to navigate, manage workload and track time & capacity in ClickUp (our PM tool) and to effectively use Zoom, Slack, shared Google Drives and other online tools that support our remote work practices — both async and synchronously
- A flexible mentality at a small, growing company as teams goals and responsibilities often internally shift
- A willingness to be part of a fully remote team and care about who you work with on the other side of the screen – regardless of employment status within our company, we treat our team members as a team and hope the same goes for you
WHAT WE BRING TO THE TABLE:
- The compensation range for this role is $50/hr - $70/hr
- NOTE: This part time contract is for up to 50hrs per month
- We are a 100% remote-first company – #workfromanywhere
- A really kick-ass, incredibly smart group of people to work with and a super supportive Leadership Team