Welcome to the coolest fully remote job - where you will be a big contributor in a growing business. We are a small (but mighty!) team positioned for growth, and you’ll get to help mold who we become. We look to empower people to thrive beyond the hustle/grind culture and provide the absolute best talent across the globe. Our #workfromanywhere mantra is our lifeblood and we invite you to share in our adventure!
WHO WE ARE:
First Page Strategy [FPS] is a global growth marketing agency. We partner with product-led brands looking to achieve high-volume, sustainable growth. We are collaborative, data driven and people-centric. We emulate the structure and expertise of the big players with the attention and finesse of a boutique agency, allowing us to seamlessly function as an extension of an in-house marketing team.
As a Senior UX Designer (UX Lead), you'll own the user experience of our largest client's website, working hand-in-hand with our content, SEO, design, and development teams to ensure the user experience is at the forefront of everything we create. You will guide all UX work by recommending and executing practical, delightful, and sticky UX/UI solutions.
This role requires a strong understanding of UX best practices, experience balancing great UX with CRO and SEO needs, and the ability to measure, analyze, and iterate to exceed client UX goals.
WHAT YOU'LL BE OWNING:
- Auditing and improving user experience on our client's public-facing website
- Conceiving and conducting user research, interviews, and surveys.
- Translating findings into user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes.
- Defining appropriate UX metrics and goals and then driving strategy to meet/exceed those goals
- Reporting on project status, blockers, and key metrics to both FPS team members and the client.
- Managing a UX Content Designer and working closely with external UX partners
- Project management of the UX kanban board
- Being the voice of the customer by continuously challenging and enhancing the customer experience in a data-driven environment
SOME KEY DELIVERABLES:
- Support FPS's largest client through a rebrand and website launch, ensuring the right UX strategy is in place
- Meet weekly with other project leads to keep projects moving.
- Monthly client presentations that summarize key takeaways, action items, and blockers for your team
- Collaborating regularly with SEO, product, development, and content teams
WHAT WE'D LIKE TO SEE FROM YOU:
- 5-10 years of previous experience in UX
- Expert knowledge of best practices and latest trends in UX
- Analytical mindset with a high degree of comfort being hands-on with data and test results
- Demonstrated experience setting and measuring UX metrics
- Proficiency in UX tools, including Hotjar and Figma
- Ability to make data-informed decisions to create satisfying user experiences that drive conversions.
- The ability to lead with empathy, grace, candor, fun, and tact
- Communication skills are essential to the success of our remote company, both internally and externally - to be a part of this team it is key that you are able to effectively communicate with people across the globe
- Technology-savvy: with the ability to quickly learn to navigate, manage workload and track time & capacity in ClickUp (our PM tool) and to effectively use Zoom, Slack, shared Google Drives and other online tools that support our remote work practices — both async and synchronously
- A flexible mentality at a small, growing company as teams goals and responsibilities often internally shift
- A willingness to be part of a fully remote team and care about who you work with on the other side of the computer — participation in team events, Slack conversations, etc.
- Must have 3-5 years experience using HubSpot, or competitive marketing automation platform, and get inbound marketing certified through HubSpot
WHAT WE BRING TO THE TABLE:
- The annual compensation range for this role is $110,000 - $140,000
- We are a 100% remote-first company – #workfromanywhere
- 32 hour work week (we mean it)!
- We have set Sync Hours (10a-2p CST) where our team needs to be accessible (not chained to a desk!), but the rest of your schedule is up to you (we believe in nonlinear work days)
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life
- 401k with company contribution
- Monthly mobile phone and internet stipend ($150 US/mo)
- All the tech tools you need to be successful (New company Macbook with post-employment purchase option)
- Truly open PTO (with expected minimums!)
- A really kick-ass, incredibly smart group of people to work with and a super supportive Leadership Team
- Read more about what we offer here!
Please note that while First Page Strategy is a #workfromanywhere company, we are still working on that being extended to those originating from outside of the US. As it stands now, we are only able to hire US citizens or those who are authorized to work in the US as full time employees (we do not provide visa sponsorship). We hope to change that in the future to even further diversify our team!