Welcome to the coolest fully remote job - where you will be a big contributor in a growing business, all while sharing your passion for remote work, adventure and work/life harmony! We are a small team positioned to make it big, so this is your chance to get involved in an exciting growth stage and to help mold who we become. As we grow, our team members' success and happiness is a HUGE part of what we focus on (we MEAN this!). We want everyone to live the life they thrive in — and that doesn’t include sitting in an office for 8-10 hours a day and commuting. (Um…no thanks!)
What’s your BEST, thriving lifestyle? You can do this and the work you love at First Page as we redefine what the work week, work day and work space looks like.
As a Head of Growth at First Page, you’ll own customer acquisition, revenue, and traffic growth for our clients, guiding our Growth team to find innovative and data-driven ways to meet and exceed client goals. Leading a team of experts specializing in Content, SEO, UX, Lead Gen, Direct Mail, Video, PPC, and more, you’ll create effective campaigns across a wide variety of channels and tactics.
This role requires stellar data and analysis skills, a deep understanding of digital marketing tactics, and a passion for building a high-performing, happy team.
WHAT YOU'LL BE OWNING:
- Developing and executing growth strategy and KPIs
- Owning and executing all customer acquisition channels including Content, SEO, UX, Lead Gen, Direct Mail, Video, PPC, and more
- Setting goals and focus projects that challenge the team to meet and exceed client expectations
- Building and leading a world-class growth team that becomes a driver of creative energy and innovation for the company as a whole
- Building a positive team culture and supporting team members’ growth plans and professional development
- Ensuring the right people are in the right seats across the entire Growth team, growing the team as needed
- Managing team budgets
- Create and manage data-driven strategies for driving increased growth efficiency and lead efforts to improved efficacy as the company scales
- Communicating strategy, results (including wins and losses), and next steps to clients on a regular basis
- Surfacing critical customer feedback loops and evolving insights to the broader organization to increase our collective pace of learning and experimentation
- Becoming an integral part of FPS's leadership team and a cross-functional thought-leader across product, operations, customer experience, brand, and analytics
SOME KEY DELIVERABLES:
- Set goals and targets for the Growth team and supervise the P&L
- Support FPS’s largest client through a rebrand and website launch, ensuring the right strategy is in place to continue growth and meet traffic and revenue targets
- Work with FPS’s Head of Brand and client product teams to support new product launches
- Work side-by-side with your direct reports to successfully launch a website rewrite, new video strategy, and survey campaign.
- Collaborate with CRO and Data & Analytics teams to ensure we have the right processes and data collection in place to make iterative UX improvements on client websites.
- Write job descriptions and lead hiring process as needed for key members of your team
- Monthly client presentations that summarize key takeaways, action items, and blockers for your team
WHAT WE'D LIKE TO SEE FROM YOU:
- 10-15 years of previous experience leading digital marketing teams, with a special emphasis in SEO, PPC, and customer acquisition.
- A deeply analytical mindset with a high degree of comfort being hands-on with data and breaking down and solving complex, ambiguous problems
- Ability to move quickly and fluidly between long-term strategic thinking and operating at the lowest level of detail
- Demonstrated track record of upleveling teams with more efficient and scalable processes
- A high-energy doer who anticipates problems and doesn’t hesitate to jump in and solve them
- World-class people and relationship building skills
- Demonstrated experience setting and meeting aggressive goals
- A history of employing full funnel marketing strategies and building, reporting, and iterating on marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of best practices and latest trends in SEO, content marketing, UX, PPC, and lead generation.
- Experience with setting and managing budgets
- High attention to detail and dedication to accuracy / quality
- Proficiency in Analytics, Data Studio, Klipfolio, and other analytics and reporting tools
- Hubspot experience
- Previous experience managing team members (required!) and in hiring and building a team
- Ability to balance effective delegation to your team with the willingness to jump into tasks yourself when something needs to get done
- A passion for growing as a leader and professional
- The ability to lead with empathy, purpose and tact
- Technology-savvy, with the ability to learn quickly, juggle tasks and manage time in ClickUp (our PM tool), use mobile as necessary, and effectively use Zoom, Slack, and other online tools
- A flexible attitude at a small, growing team as team and responsibilities internally shift
- A willingness to be part of a fully remote team and care about who you work with on the other side of the computer — participation in team building video calls/events, Slack conversations, etc.
WHAT WE BRING TO THE TABLE:
- The annual compensation range for this role is $140,000 - $165,000
- We are a 100% remote-first company – Work where you want
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life
- 401k with company contribution
- Monthly mobile phone and internet stipend ($150 US/mo)
- All the tech tools you need to be successful (New company Macbook with post-employment purchase option)
- Truly Open PTO (with expected minimums!)
- A really kick-ass group of people to work with and a super supportive Leadership Team
- Read more about what we offer here!
Please note that while First Page Strategy is a #workfromanywhere company, we are still working on that being extended to those originating from outside of the US. As it stands now, we are only able to hire US citizens or those who are authorized to work in the US as full time employees (we do not provide visa sponsorship). We hope to change that in the future to even further diversify our team!